What You Need to Know About Our Classes
Class Rules and Parent Responsibilities/Things to Know
- All adults and children must wear socks while on the main floor — no shoes are allowed. Please bring a pair with you.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early to your class.
- Stay within arm’s length of your child at all times for safety and extra encouragement.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the main floor.
- For safety reasons and so you and your child can fully enjoy this special time together, siblings cannot be brought to class.
- All classes are 45 minutes, unless noted on the schedule.
- If you are enrolled in Art, please bring a smock for your child.
- No credit can be given for missed or unused classes.
- Refunds are available if notification is received prior to the first class, less a $50 cancellation fee. The enrollment fee is not refundable. Return check fee is $50. A $50 fee will be charged weekly for all past due accounts.
- If you or your child is not feeling well, please stay at home. You can always take advantage of our UNLIMITED scheduling.
- The Kids Club of SI reserves the right to cancel or change classes anytime.
- Registration information: If you would like to enroll on our website we accept all major credit cards. If you would like to enroll when you attend your FREE preview class (new members only), your teacher will be able to assist you.
- Please note that we may take photos or videos of you and/or your child while in class. Please let us know in writing via email, if it is not okay to post such on our social media pages.
- In the event of inclement weather, class cancellations will be listed on our Facebook and Instagram at 8:00 am. @thekidclubsi
- The Kids Club SI is closed on the following days: January 1 & 2, MLK Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4 & 5, Labor Day & the day after, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving weekend, December 24, 25, 26, and New Year’s Eve.
- To cancel your membership: Please email [email protected] — 30 or more business days prior to your next billing cycle. This is the only way to cancel recurring charges on your credit or debit card.